Google Apps for retail businesses
Productivity tools that help you bring the marketplace to the customer.
Collaborate seamlessly with partners to reach your customers faster, whether you sell fashion, food, or furniture.
Bring new products to market faster through tighter collaboration and better task management.
Recruit, interview and onboard new employees quickly and easily.
- Speed up the hiring process to improve your bottom line, even during times of high employee turnover.
- Have candidates apply for positions using Google Forms, then interview them from anywhere using Hangouts.
- Streamline onboarding by putting all new-employee checklists and tasks on a single Google Sites website.
Manage your store or restaurant operations from anywhere using a laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Store all your product launch videos, marketing campaigns, promotions, and store policies and procedures in Drive, then access them through Google Sites.
- Conduct live online trainings for multiple locations at once using Google Hangouts, then make the recording available on-demand.
- Create a self-service training portal for employees across all locations and shifts.
Securely create and manage new marketing material and digital brand assets with your partners.
- Collaborate easily and securely with external agencies and vendors by using Drive to sync shared content to the cloud in real time.
- Manage images, logos, videos and rich-media assets across every retail channel and with your agencies.
- Create and distribute catalogs, or publish lookbooks for your latest product lines.
Make it easy for employees to find everything important in one place.
- Store all your files in Drive so you can easily link to the latest versions.
- Create a single Sites website that shares internal news and blog posts and links to your project schedules, product documents, promotional materials, online forms and training content.
- Give access to all employees, or just a select group.
Retail businesses across the globe have gone Google.
See their stories.
Design Within Reach
See how this retailer leverages Google Apps for Work to make its infrastructure as modern as its furniture products.video_youtube Watch video
See more stories:
Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream
See how this small business is making big things happen with Google Apps for Work.video_youtube Watch video
See how these winemakers sip their way to success with Google Apps for Work.video_youtube Watch video
Top 10 Tips from Leading Retailers
Read about key insights from trailblazing retailers.web Read article